Visual Graphic Design NC III in the Philippines
Visual Graphic Design NC III is a short TESDA course that will train you in producing graphic designs for print and electronic media, product packages, and window displays.
Some examples of core competencies that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Interpreting client specifications
- Identifying your target audience and the right medium to use
- Using relevant technology to produce graphic designs
- Applying visual design and communication techniques
- Evaluating designs
- Using different design techniques
- Manipulating objects and images
- Preparing designs for mass volume production
Visual Graphic Design NC III takes a minimum of 487 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Visual Graphic Design NC III can find a job in a wide variety of industries that employ the following:
- Visual graphic artist
- Creative/Art director
- Layout artist
- Graphic designer
- Web designer
- Visual graphic multimedia artist
- Booth/window display designer
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Visual Graphic Design NCIII that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.