Animation NC II in the Philippines
Animation NC II is a short TESDA course that will train you how to produce cleaned up and in-betweened drawings both during the production and post-production stages.
Enrolling in this course will help you acquire core competencies such as:
- Identifying requirements for cleaned-up drawings (simple cartoon)
- Identifying requirements for in-betweened drawings
- Identifying requirements for in-between drawings (realistic)
- Producing cleaned-up drawings (simple cartoon)
- Producing in-betweened drawings (regular drawings)
- Producing in-betweened drawings (realistic)
Animation NC II takes a minimum of 496 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
- Physical and mental fitness
- Communication skills
- Drawing Skills
- Basic computer skills
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of the Animation NC II course can seek employment as any of the following:
- Clean-Up Artist
- In-between Artist/In-betweener
- Clean-Up Art Checker
- In-between Checker
- Other similar professions
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Animation NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.