The 2D Game Art Development NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in developing digital 2D art for video games.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Developing and conceptualizing art style
- Creating storyboard and asset list
- Preparing art document
- Developing final artwork using graphic application
- Applying in-game animation
2D Game Art Development NC III takes a minimum of 1134 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of 2D Game Art Development NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- 2D Game artist
- 2D Game concept artist
- 2D Game animator
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the 2D Game Art Development NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.