Agricultural Crops Production NC I in the Philippines
Agricultural Crops Production NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in planting, growing, and harvesting crops such as grains, vegetables, and fruits.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Applying basic first aid
- Performing horticultural crop work
- Performing nursery work
- Performing agronomic crop work
- Performing irrigation work
Agricultural Crops Production NC I takes a minimum of 302 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Agricultural Crops Production NC I can find employment as a farm laborer.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Agricultural Crops Production NC I that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.