Automotive Electrical Assembly NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing electrical parts and electronic units to automotive vehicles.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying engineering drawings
- Moving and positioning vehicles
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Performing shop maintenance
- Installing/Fitting out electrical parts to engine assembly
- Installing/Fitting out electrical parts and electronic units to body interior compartment
- Installing/Fitting out electrical parts and electronic units to dash instrument panel
- Installing/Fitting out electrical parts to exterior and engine compartment
- Installing/Fitting out audio and video systems
- Performing headlight focus aiming operations
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of can find employment as an automotive electrical assembly technician.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Electrical Assembly NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.