Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC III in the Philippines
Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in fixing assembly faults on assembled mechanical assemblies.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying engineering drawings
- Moving and positioning vehicles
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Performing shop maintenance
- Conducting engine hot test
- Rectifying assembly faults on assembled mechanical assemblies
- Rectifying faults on mounted/installed brake and fuel system
- Rectifying faults on mounted/installed power drive system
- Rectifying faults on mounted/installed suspension drive train
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II before being allowed to take Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.