Automotive Servicing NC III with LPG CR&R in the Philippines
Automotive Servicing NC III with LPG CR & R (LPG Conversion/Retrofitting and Re-powering) is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in preparation, installation and service of LPG Kit to both diesel and gas engine, light-duty automotive vehicle, in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. It also covers testing and replacing electronic components or devices in security and engine management systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Testing and repair of electrical security system
- Servicing of electronic engine and automatic transmission
- Overhauling engines and its associated components
- Performing installation, maintenance service check-up and repair of auto AC system
- Installation of LPG Conversion Kit
- Testing of LPG Calibration and service of LPG System
Automotive Servicing NC III with LPG CR&R takes a minimum of 540 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Servicing NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Automotive Senior Technician
- Automotive Aircon Technician
- Automotive Electrician
- Automotive LPG-Fuel (Retrofitting/Conversion) Technician
- Automotive LPG-Fuel (Re-powering) Technician
- Under Chassis Technician
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Automotive Servicing NC II before being allowed to take Automotive Servicing NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Servicing NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Automotive Servicing. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Did you take this course?