Bookkeeping NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in posting transactions, preparing trial balance, preparing financial reports, and reviewing internal control system.
Aside from those mentioned above, it will also teach you how to:
- Lead workplace communication
- Lead small team
- Develop and practice negotiation skills
- Solve problems related to work activities
- Use mathematical concepts and techniques
- Use relevant technologies
- Apply quality standards
- Perform computer operations
- Maintain an effective relationship with clients and customers
- Manage own performance
Bookkeeping NC III takes a minimum of 292 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Bookkeeping NC III can find employment as a bookkeeper or as an accounting clerk.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Bookkeeping NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.