Fashion Design (Apparel) NC III in the Philippines
Fashion Design (Apparel) NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in creating and producing quality made-to-order or ready- to- wear apparel.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Carrying out measurements and calculation
- Setting up and operate machine/s
- Performing basic maintenance
- Maintaining an effective relationship with clients/customers
- Managing own performance
- Applying quality standards
- Creating garment designs
- Calculating and procuring garment materials
- Supervising garment prototype preparation and mass production
- Evaluating finished product
- Supervising packaging and dispatching of finished garment
- Performing promotional activities for fashion products and/or services
Fashion Design (Apparel) NC III takes a minimum of 397 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Graduates Have to Say:
- Willy Renomeron on Fashion Design (Apparel) NC III
Qualified graduates of Fashion Design (Apparel) NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Fashion Illustrator (Apparel)
- Production Manager (Apparel)
- Fashion Stylist (Apparel)
- Fashion Designer (Apparel)
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Fashion Design (Apparel) NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?