Fish Capture NC I in the Philippines
Fish Capture NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in catching and delivering seafood products.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Applying food safety and sanitation
- Preventing and fight fire
- Providing first aid treatment on board
- Protecting marine environment
- Complying with emergency procedures
- Applying deckhand skills aboard a fishing vessel
- Loading and unloading goods / cargo
- Assembling and repairing damaged netting
Fish Capture NC I takes a minimum of 352 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Fish Capture NC I can find employment as a fisherman.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Fish Capture NC I course are required to pass the National Certification I exam that will be facilitated by TESDA in coordination with school authorities to secure their TESDA certificate. Please visit the official website of TESDA for more information.