Foundry Molding NC II in the Philippines
The Foundry Molding NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in producing all types of molds and cores using different kinds of binders and sand.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading & interpreting Engineering drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Preparing & Mixing Sand for Metal Molding and Coremaking
- Producing Molds by Hand (Jobbing)
- Producing Cores by Hand (Jobbing)
- Operating Sand Molding Machines
- Operating Sand Core Making Machines
- Pouring Molten Metal to Molds
- Using and Maintaining Measuring Instrument
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Foundry Molding NC II can find employment as a foundry molder.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Foundry Molding NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.