Foundry Molding NC III in the Philippines
The Foundry Molding NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in preparing sand mixture and producing all types of molds manually to cast heavy casting (500 kgs. or more net weight) individually or as a team.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading & interpreting Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Preparing Sand Mixture for Heavy Casting
- Performing Hand Molding To Produce Heavy Castings
- Pouring Molten Metal to Heavy Castings
Foundry Molding NC III takes a minimum of 110 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Foundry Molding NC III can find employment as a jobbing foundry molder.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Foundry Molding NC II before being allowed to take Foundry Molding NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Foundry Molding NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?