Front Office Services NC II in the Philippines
Front Office Services NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in assisting customers who want to stay or make reservations for staying in a commercial establishment that provides accommodation such as hotels, inns, pension houses, and the like.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from taking this course include:
- Performing computer operations
- Performing workplace and safety practices
- Providing effective customer service
- Receiving and processing reservations
- Operating computerized reservations system
- Providing accommodation reception services
- Conducting night audit
- Providing club reception services
- Providing porter services
Front Office Services NC II takes a minimum of 436 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Front Office Services NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Reservations Agent/Clerk
- Front Office Agent/Front Desk Clerk
- Club Concierge
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Front Office Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?