Gas Metal Arc Welding NC I in the Philippines
Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in welding carbon steel plates components using GMAW welding equipment.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety practices
- Interpreting drawings and sketches
- Performing industry calculations
- Contributing to quality system
- Using hand tools
- Preparing weld materials
- Setting up welding equipment
- Fitting up weld materials
- Repairing welds
Gas Metal Arc Welding NC I takes a minimum of 248 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Gas Metal Arc Welding NC I can find employment as a plate welder (GMAW).
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Gas Metal Arc Welding NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.