Hilot (Wellness Massage) NC II in the Philippines
The Hilot (Wellness Massage) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in planning the hilot wellness program of client/s, providing pre-service to client/s, applying hilot wellness massage techniques, and providing post-advice on post-services to clients.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Implementing and monitoring infection control policies and procedures
- Responding effectively to difficulty/challenging behavior
- Applying basic first aid
- Maintaining high standards of patient/client services
- Planning the hilot wellness program of client/s
- Providing pre-service to hilot client/s
- Applying hilot wellness massage techniques
- Providing post advice and post-services to hilot clients
Hilot (Wellness Massage) NC II takes a minimum of 120 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Hilot (Wellness Massage) NC II can find employment as a massage therapist.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Hilot (Wellness Massage) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?