Housekeeping NC III in the Philippines
The Housekeeping NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in supervising maintenance and cleanliness of guest room floors and public areas in conference centers, hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, resorts and luxury liners.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Leading workplace communication
- Leading small teams
- Developing and practicing negotiation skills
- Solving problems related to work activities
- Using mathematical concepts and techniques
- Using relevant technologies
- Rostering staff
- Controlling and ordering stock
- Training small groups
- Establishing and conducting business relationships
- Planning and scheduling routine maintenance, repairs and modifications
- Contributing to the implementation of emergency procedures
- Observing and monitoring people
- Escorting, carrying, and storing valuable items
Housekeeping NC III takes a minimum of 76 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Housekeeping NC II before being allowed to take Housekeeping NC III.
Qualified graduates of Housekeeping NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Floor Supervisor
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Housekeeping NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of
Did you take this course?