Mechatronics Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Mechatronics Servicing NC II is a short TESDA course that will train you in installing and configuring different mechatronic devices such as thermostats, photocopiers, digital watches, industrial machines, anti-lock brakes, and CD players among others.
Among the core competencies that you may acquire from enrolling in this course are:
- Maintaining computer equipment and systems
- Terminating/Connecting electrical wiring/electronic circuits
- Testing terminated/connected electrical wiring/electronics circuits
- Checking and configuring Mechatronics devices
- Preparing a configuration and testing report
- Identifying the tools, equipment, testing devices, and materials needed for configuration and testing.
Mechatronics Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 174 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of the Mechatronics Servicing NC II course can find employment as a Mechatronics Technician 2.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Mechatronics Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.