Microfinance Technology NC II in the Philippines
The Microfinance Technology NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in providing microfinance loans and other services for recently established companies or for the expansion of small enterprises.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Selecting potential area for microfinance operation
- Promoting microfinance products and other services
- Forming group of microfinance clients
- Facilitating center meeting
- Processing application for loans and other services
- Collecting dues
- Participating in workplace communication
- Working in team environment
- Practicing career professionalism
- Practicing occupational health and safety procedures
- Providing quality customer service
- Complying with quality and ethical standards
- Updating financial records
Microfinance Technology NC II takes a minimum of 403 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Microfinance Technology NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Microfinance Loan Officer
- Microfinance Project Officer
- Microfinance Account Officer
- Microfinance Socio-Economic Officer
COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
Students enrolled in the Microfinance Technology NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?