Performing Arts – Dance NC II in the Philippines
Performing Arts – Dance NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing dance movements and routines.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing ballet movements and routines
- Performing jazz movements and routines
- Performing fundamentals of Philippine folk dances
- Performing in production shows
- Managing own performance
Performing Arts – Dance NC II takes a minimum of 271 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Performing Arts – Dance NC II can find employment as a dancer.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Performing Arts – Dance NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.