Plumbing NC II in the Philippines
Plumbing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing pipes, fixtures and fittings used for water distribution and wastewater disposal systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Preparing pipes for installation
- Making piping joints and connections
- Performing minor construction works
- Performing single unit plumbing installation and assemblies
- Performing plumbing repair and maintenance works
- Conducting pipe leak testing
Plumbing NC II takes a minimum of 162 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Plumbing NC I before being allowed to take Plumbing NC II.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Plumbing NC II can find employment as a plumber.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Plumbing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?