Technical Drafting NC II in the Philippines
Technical Drafting NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in drafting architectural layout and detail (structural, electrical/electronic, sanitary/plumbing, and mechanical) drawings using both CAD system and manual drafting methods.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing mensuration and calculations
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Applying quality standards
- Operating personal computer
- Drafting architectural layout and details
- Preparing computer-aided drawings
- Drafting structural layout and details
- Drafting electrical and electronic layout and details
- Drafting sanitary and plumbing layout and details
- Drafting mechanical layout and details
Technical Drafting NC II takes a minimum of 148 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Technical Drafting NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- CAD operator
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Technical Drafting NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?