Air Duct Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Air Duct Servicing NC II is a is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in fabrication, assembly, installation, repair and maintenance of air duct system in heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing and maintaining supplies, materials, tools, and equipment
- Performing basic benchwork and basic electrical works
- Performing housekeeping and safety practices
- Performing mensuration and calculations
- Surveying site for installation
- Laying-out air ducts
- Assembly and installation of air duct system
- Air duct testing and insulation
- Repairing and maintaining air duct system
Air Duct Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 596 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Air Duct Servicing NC II can find employment as a Tinsmith (HVAC/R Worker).
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Air Duct Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
gud day…interesado ako mg enrol ng air duct servicing ncII..ask ko mgkanu ang bayad at ang requierments..d2 p kc ako s abroad..uwi ako by march,,ty.reply in my email pls…
Thanks for visiting our site.
We’re sorry but all we know are the usual requirements required by most schools/training centers. They usually include:
Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
Copy of High school or College Diploma
Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
Certificate of Good Moral Character
For the individual requirements of each school/training center, it’s best if you’ll contact TESDA directly so they can give you a more accurate and detailed response. The same also goes for the tuition fee. 🙂