Air Duct Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Air Duct Servicing NC II is a is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in fabrication, assembly, installation, repair and maintenance of air duct system in heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing and maintaining supplies, materials, tools, and equipment
- Performing basic benchwork and basic electrical works
- Performing housekeeping and safety practices
- Performing mensuration and calculations
- Surveying site for installation
- Laying-out air ducts
- Assembly and installation of air duct system
- Air duct testing and insulation
- Repairing and maintaining air duct system
Air Duct Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 596 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Air Duct Servicing NC II can find employment as a Tinsmith (HVAC/R Worker).
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Air Duct Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.