Construction Painting NC II in the Philippines
Construction Painting NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in painting wood, concrete, and metal.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications, and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Preparing tools, painting materials, and equipment
- Preparing surfaces for painting
- Performing painting work
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Construction Painting NC II can find employment as a construction painter II
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Construction Painting NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
may i know if there’s a construction painting here in naga city.
Arman Nestor E. Zapanta
Naga City, Camarines Sur
Valenzuela Polytechnic College conducting training in construction painting depending onto the numbers of trainees…
May we if where branch of Tesda have offered Painting course?
Thanks and regards,
Florencio D. Berenguel
Bulihan Silang Cavite