Dental Laboratory Technology Services (Fixed Dentures / Restorations) NC II in the Philippines
Dental Laboratory Technology Services (Fixed Dentures / Restorations) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing dental laboratory and prosthetics services specializing in fixed dentures/restorations.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Maintaining an effective relationship with customers and clients
- Managing own performance
- Following occupational health and safety policies in dental laboratory facilities
- Maintaining infection control in dental practice
- Operating a personal computer
- Fabricating metal crown and bridge structures
- Fabricating ceramic restorations
- Fabricating indirect composite/polymer fixed restorations
- Joining alloy structures
Dental Laboratory Technology Services (Fixed Dentures / Restorations) NC II takes a minimum of 808 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Dental Laboratory Technology Services (Fixed Dentures / Restorations) NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Dental Laboratory Technician (Fixed Dentures/Restorations)
- Dental Prosthetics Technician (Fixed Dentures/Restorations)
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Dental Laboratory Technology Services (Fixed Dentures / Restorations) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Hi. Kahit po mga 17 yrs old pwede magtake ng course na to? 🙂 thanks. I’m a currently 2nd yr pre-dent student. But I’m planning wo withdraw all my subjects and just take up this course
One of the requirements of the course is that the applicant must be 18 years old, so we’re guessing not yet.
Hi, I am interested in this course . How can I apply? Can i ask for a contact details?
may i ask where is the nearest tesda accredited school in batangas offering dental lab tech course?
May i know the schedules for the training for this program?
Kindly inform me about the schedules of the training. Thank you very much