Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC III in the Philippines
Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing and maintaining electrical wiring, lighting, and related equipment and systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Interpreting and following technical drawings and plans
- Supervising mensuration and related computations
- Supervising proper use and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Preparing electric and hydraulic tools
- Performing roughing-in and wiring for activities for bus and underfloor ducts
- Installing wiring devices for floor and ground fault current interrupting outlets
- Installing standard electrical protection system for lightning and grounding
- Installing electrical lighting systems, auxiliary outlets and lighting fixtures
- Installing data measurement and control system on electrical and auxiliary equipment
- Assembling and installing electrical lighting and motor control systems.
- Performing maintenance and troubleshooting works
Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC III takes a minimum of 396 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II before being allowed to take Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC III.
Qualified graduates of Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Assistant Supervising Technician
- Assistant Electrical Foreman
- Assistant Electrical Supervisor
- Electrical Leadman
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Electrical Installation and Maintenance Course. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.