Fish Products Packaging NC II in the Philippines
Fish Products Packaging NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in packing fish products using a variety of methods.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying Food Safety and Sanitation
- Using Standard Measuring Devices / Instruments
- Using Food Processing Tools, Equipment and Utensils
- Performing Mathematical Computation
- Implementing Good Manufacturing Practice Procedure
- Implementing Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Packaging Processed Fish by Vacuum or Ordinary Poly Packing
- Packaging Processed Fish by Bottling
- Packaging Processed Fish by Canning
Fish Products Packaging NC II takes a minimum of 152 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Fish Products Packaging NC II can find employment as a fish packaging worker.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Fish Products Packaging NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
sir/mam im enrolling for fish product packaging …