Gas Welding NC I in the Philippines
The Gas Welding NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in welding carbon steel plates and tubes components using gas welding equipment.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety practices
- Interpreting drawings and sketches
- Performing industry calculations
- Contributing to quality system
- Using hand tools
- Preparing weld materials
- Setting up welding equipment
- Fitting up weld materials
- Repairing welds
Gas Welding NC I takes a minimum of 156 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Gas Welding NC I can find employment as a gas (oxy-acetylene) welder.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Gas Welding NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.