Heavy Equipment Operation (Bulldozer) NC II in the Philippines
The Heavy Equipment Operation (Bulldozer) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in excavating, dozing, ripping, winching, and clearing of earth materials in construction sites or other locations. Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing pre- and post-operation procedures for earth moving equipment
- Performing basic preventive maintenance servicing for earth moving equipment
- Performing productive operation for bulldozer
Heavy Equipment Operation (Bulldozer) NC II takes a minimum of 156 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Heavy Equipment Operation (Bulldozer) NC II can find employment as a bulldozer operator.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Heavy Equipment Operation – Bulldozer NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.