Heavy Equipment Operation – Off Highway Dump Truck (Rigid) NC II in the Philippines
The Heavy Equipment Operation – Off Highway Dump Truck (Rigid) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in loading and dumping of earth materials in the construction, mining sites or other locations.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing pre- and post-operation procedures for hauling equipment
- Performing basic preventive maintenance servicing for hauling equipment
- Performing productive operation for off-highway dump truck (rigid)
Heavy Equipment Operation – Off Highway Dump Truck (Rigid) NC II takes a minimum of 162 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Heavy Equipment Operation – Off Highway Dump Truck (Rigid) NC II can find employment as an off-highway dump truck (rigid) operator.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers forHeavy Equipment Operation – Off Highway Dump Truck (Rigid) NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.