Performing Arts (Ballroom Dancing) NC II in the Philippines
Performing Arts (Ballroom Dancing) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing basic modern standard and Latin American dance figures and combinations.
Aside from those mentioned above, it will also teach you how to:
- Participate in workplace communication
- Work in a team environment
- Practice career professionalism
- Practice occupational health and safety procedures
- Maintain an effective relationship with clients/customers
- Manage your own performance
Performing Arts (Ballroom Dancing) NC II takes a minimum of 300 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Performing Arts (Ballroom Dancing) NC II can find employment either as a ballroom dancer or as a ballroom dance instructor (requires trainer qualification II)
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Performing Arts (Ballroom Dancing) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.