Plastic Machine Operation NC II in the Philippines
Plastic Machine Operation NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in preparing molds for composites production, preparing materials for formula, assembling materials and equipment for production, operating injection molding equipment, and blow molding equipment.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Engineering Drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Preparing Molds for Composites Production
- Preparing Materials for Formulae
- Assembling Materials and Equipment for Production
- Operating Injection Molding Equipment
- Operating Blow Molding Equipment
- Monitoring Process Operations
- Finishing Products and Components
Plastic Machine Operation NC II takes a minimum of 143 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Plastic Machine Operation NC II can find employment as plastic machine operators.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Plastic Machine Operation NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.