Process Inspection NC III in the Philippines
Process Inspection NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in applying quality systems, conducting product and/or process capability studies, and maintaining and supervising the application of quality procedures.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Reading & interpreting Engineering drawings
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Applying quality systems
- Conducting product and/or process capability studies
- Maintaining/supervising the application of quality procedures
Process Inspection NC III takes a minimum of 85 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Process Inspection NC II before being allowed to take Process Inspection NC III.
Qualified graduates of Process Inspection NC III can find employment as process inspection leaders.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Process Inspection NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.