PV System Design NC III in the Philippines
PV System Design NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in determining customer solar-energized load requirements and calculating system components requirements (system sizing) of small solar home systems up to 1kWp.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Determining Customer Requirements
- Calculating System Components Requirements (System Sizing)
- Specifying Components in Bill of Materials
- Preparing Installation Drawing
PV System Design NC III takes a minimum of 148 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of PV System Design NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- PV System Designer
- PV System Design Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the PV System Design NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.