Tinsmithing (Automotive Production) NC II in the Philippines
Tinsmithing (Automotive Production) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing tinsmith operations in an automotive manufacturing work area.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying engineering manuals/Specifications
- Moving and Positioning Vehicle
- Applying Appropriate Sealant/Adhesive
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Welding and Brazing Automotive Body Shell
- Performing Tinsmith Operation
Tinsmithing (Automotive Production) NC II takes a minimum of 126 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Tinsmithing (Automotive Production) NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Tinsmith (Automotive Manufacturing)
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Tinsmithing (Automotive Production) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.