Tool and Die Making NC II in the Philippines
Tool and Die Making NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will help you acquire the necessary skills to machine die components, fit and assemble dies, and test and try dies.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing shop computations (Intermediate)
- Measuring workpiece (Intermediate)
- Performing preventive and corrective Maintenance
- Machine Dieing Components
- Fitting and Assembling Dies
- Testing and Trying Die
Tool and Die Making NC II takes a minimum of 598 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Tool and Die Making NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Tool Maker
- Die maker
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Tool and Die Making NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.