Tour Guiding Services NC II in the Philippines
Tour Guiding Services NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in managing and assisting tourists from the day of their arrival up to the day of their departure.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this program include:
- Reading and interpreting symbols, directions and layout of airports, seaports, buses, and train terminals
- Explaining workflow at airports, seaports, buses, and train terminals
- Confirming schedules with airlines, shipping companies, buses, and train companies
- Performing pre-arrival activities
- Resolving complaints and other emergencies
- Performing post-departure activities
- Accompanying tourists to their itinerary
Tour Guiding Services NC II takes a minimum of 196 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Tour Guiding Services NC II can find employment as a professional tour guide.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Tour Guiding Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.