The 3D Animation NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in producing 3D animation and other special effects for movies, TV shows, commercials, music videos, and other similar projects.
Some of the core competencies that you are going to learn while enrolled in this course include:
- Identifying animation requirements
- Producing key drawings for animation
- Revising and completing key drawings
- Creating models and images
- Testing and evaluating 3D models
- Producing 3D animation
- Using an authoring tool to create an interactive sequence
3D Animation NC III takes a minimum of 1040 hours to complete.
Admission Requirements Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
- Physical and mental fitness
- Communication skills
- Drawing Skills
- Basic computer skills
Qualified graduates of the 3D Animation NC III course can seek employment as any of the following:
- Animation Checker
- 3D Animator
- Animation Designer
- Multimedia Artist
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for 3D Animation NC III that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Got a Question? You will find our answers on common questions about schools, tuition fee, enrollment, assessment and more in this Tesda Courses FAQs. If you have a question that was not covered there, please leave it on the comment section below and we’ll try to answer you as soon as we can.