Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A & E) Test 2012
The Alternative Learning System Accreditation & Equivalency Test is given to individuals, preferably those who took ALS A&E classes, to acquire certificates that are equivalent to diplomas received by traditional elementary and high school graduates. You can learn about ALS in detail on our posts: Alternative Learning System and the ALS FAQs.
Below is information about the the 2012 ALS A& E Test:
Registration Schedule: June 12-July 31, 2012 CLOSED
- October 07, 2012 – Regions IX, X, XI, XII, CARAGA, and ARMM
- October 14, 2012 – Regions V, VI, VII, VIII
- October 21, 2012 – Regions I, II, III, and CAR
- October 28, 2012 – Regions IV-A, IV-B, and NCR
Registration and Testing Centers for the Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A & E) Test 2012 can be found on the table below. Please note that these are only Registration and Testing Centers that have been publicly announced. For locations not mentioned below, please contact the Bureau of Alternative Learning System for more information.
[table id=186 /]
- An elementary dropout who is at least 11 years old on or before the day of the test may take the elementary level ALS A & E Test
- A high school dropout who is at least 15 years old on or before the day of the test may take the secondary level ALS A & E Test
- Non-passers of previous ALS A & E Test/s
- Learners/completers of the ALS Programs
- Youth and adults although in school but overaged for elementary level (more than 11 years old) or high school (more than 15 years old)
- 2 ID photos (2×2) with name tag (Surname, first name, middle name)
- Original and xerox copies of any of the following government-issued identification
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Voter’s ID
- SSS/GSIS ID
- Postal ID
- NBI Clearance (xerox/photocopy not needed)
- Barangay Certification with Photo stating complete name and date of birth of the prospective registrant
- School drop-outs who are not employed and not old enough to acquire the above documents must submit an authenticated birth certificate
* IDs submitted that are not mentioned in the above list are not valid for registration and will not be honored by the TRO. Note that all of the aforementioned show photo of the bearer of presented identification card.
- Go to the designated Registration and Testing Center (RTC) and look for the Test Registration Officer (TRO).
- Present requirements for registration.
- Fill-out the registration form independently and return the same to the TRO.
- Print name and sign at the back of the two photos and attach to the registration form.
- Get the lower porton of the registration form and bring it on the day of the rest admission document.
Make sure you report to the Testing Center before 7:00 AM on the date of the test specified in the lower portion of the registration form
Note: The test (registration, administration, certificate of rating, and diploma is free. No payment shall be collected by anyone involved in the ALS A & E Test registration, administration, and issuance of a certificate of rating and diploma.
Director IV – Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS)
3rd Floor, Mabini Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City 1600
Telephone Numbers: (02) 6355193 / 6354694 / 6355194 / 6355191
Mobile Number: DETxt Action Center 0919-4560027
Email Address: email@example.com