Beauty Care NC III in the Philippines
Beauty Care NC III is a short TESDA course that will train you in performing beauty services such as waxing, body bleaching, and creative nail design.
Aside from those mentioned above, it will also help you acquire common competencies such as:
- Maintaining an effective relationship with clients
- Managing your own performance
- Applying quality standards
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and efficient work environment
Beauty Care NC III takes a minimum of 398 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Beauty Care NC II before being allowed to take Beauty Care NC III.
Qualified graduates of Beauty Care NC III can find employment as a senior beautician.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Beauty Care NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.