Caregiving NC II in the Philippines
The Caregiving NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in providing care for infants, young children, senior citizens, and people with special needs. This includes helping them with basic tasks such as eating, taking a bath, or changing their clothes; keeping their living spaces safe and clean; and responding to emergency situations.
Aside from those mentioned above, this course will also teach you how to:
- Foster the physical, social, intellectual, creative, and emotional development of children
- Respond to difficult/challenging behavior
- Maintain high standard of patient services
- Implement and monitor infection control policies and procedures
Caregiving NC II takes a minimum of 760 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Students Have to Say:
- Ronaldo Repollesa on Caregiving NC II
- Melona Cañetes on Caregiving NC II
- Richelle Morales on Caregiving NC II
- Jennyvi Auman on Caregiving NC II
Qualified graduates of Caregiving NC II course can find employment as any of the following:
- Caregiver for infants
- Caregiver for young children
- Caregiver for people with special needs
- Caregiver for the elderly
- Other similar positions
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Caregiving NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment.
Got a Question?
You will find our answers on common questions about schools, tuition fee, enrollment, assessment and more in this Tesda Courses FAQs.
If you have a question that was not covered there, please leave it on the comment section below and we’ll try to answer you as soon as we can.