Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II in the Philippines
Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing and maintaining electrical wiring, lighting, and related equipment and systems in residential buildings where the voltage does not exceed 600 volts.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this program include:
- Prepare construction materials and tools
- Observe procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpret technical drawings and plans
- Perform mensurations and calculations
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Prepare electrical power and hydraulic tools
- Perform roughing-in activities for communication and distribution systems
- Install wiring devices for floor and ground fault current interrupting outlets
- Install electrical protection system for lighting and grounding
- Install electrical lighting systems on auxiliary outlets and lighting fixtures
Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II takes a minimum of 402 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Building-Wiring Electrician
- Residential/Commercial-Wiring Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Electrical Installation and Maintenance Course. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Got a Question?
You will find our answers on common questions about schools, tuition fee, enrollment, assessment and more in this Tesda Courses FAQs.
If you have a question that was not covered there, please leave it on the comment section below and we’ll try to answer you as soon as we can.
Did you take this course?