Construction Painting NC III in the Philippines
Construction Painting NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in painting and retouching concrete, wooden, and steel surfaces.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing tools, painting materials, and equipment
- Observing procedures, specifications, and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Preparing surface for painting
- Performing painting work
- Estimating painting requirements
- Performing mixing / tinting of paints
- Performing re-painting / re-touching work
Construction Painting NC III takes a minimum of 202 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Construction Painting NC II before being allowed to take Construction Painting NC III.
Qualified graduates of Construction Painting NC III can find employment as a construction painter III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Construction Painting NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.