Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC IV in the Philippines
Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC IV is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing and maintaining electrical wiring, lighting, and related equipment and systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Supervising preparation of construction materials, tools and equipment for assigned tasks.
- Interpreting and follow technical drawings and plans
- Supervising mensuration and related computations
- Supervising proper use and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Preparing electric and hydraulic tools
- Performing roughing-in and wiring for activities for bus and underfloor ducts
- Installing wiring devices for floor and ground fault current interrupting outlets
- Installing standard electrical protection system for lightning and grounding
- Installing electrical lighting systems, auxiliary outlets and lighting fixtures
- Installing data measurement and control system on electrical and auxiliary equipment
- Assembling and installing electrical lighting and motor control systems
- Performing maintenance and troubleshooting works
- Supervising/Monitoring installation and maintenance on electrical systems, auxiliary including control, lighting, power and protection equipment
- Performing commissioning of electrical equipment/system
- Performing programming and installation of basic PLC systems
Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC IV takes a minimum of 516 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC III before being allowed to take Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC IV.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC IV can find employment as any of the following:
- Electrical Foreman
- Electrical Supervisor
- Supervising Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC IV course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Electrical Installation and Maintenance Course. A National Certificate (NC IV) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.