Visual Artist Designers in the Philippines
Visual artists are the ones who create artistic and original works with the means of visual media. These may include drawing, painting, sculpture, photography, ceramic works, textile, architecture, printing, animation, film, and other multimedia arts.
What course do I need to take to become a visual artist designer?
Different employers may require different courses or degrees for those interested in becoming a visual artist. Common courses/degrees that may help you get a visual art job include:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Visual Communication
- Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Sculpture
- Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Painting
- Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Industrial Design
- Visual Graphic Design NC III
- 2D Digital Animation NC III
- 3D Animation NC III
- Animation NC II
- Photography NC II
- Illustration NC II